- 2 x 2 day modules.
- This course is open to those who have completed Advanced Training and who are regularly using Capacitar practices with groups or in their work.
Aim of Course:
- To train participants to become accredited to deliver Introduction Days, and Workshops on behalf of Capacitar Ireland Association in line with the standards of the Association.
Course Content will include:
- Theory and practice of facilitation skills.
- Planning and organising the quality delivery of Capacitar Ireland Association training and workshops.
- Tutor practicum and evaluation.
- Study Group assignments.
Tutor Training Certificate which will enable successful participants to:
- Organise and deliver Capacitar Introductory Sessions in conjunction with the Capacitar Ireland Association team.
- Tender for the delivery of Capacitar workshops through Capacitar Ireland Association.
Next Tutor Training dates are:
21st October 2023 and 25t November 2023
To enrole or for further information please contact