- 4 x 2 day modules over a 12 month period.
Who can apply.
- People with an interest in learning healing practices to use for yourself and to share with family, friends and your wider community.
- People who work in Health, education, Community development, social work, ministry, psychology, spirituality or as volunteers in similar areas.
- To train people to a basic level of proficiency in Capacitar wellness practices
- To inspire a holistic understanding of the integration of body, mind and spirit in the promotion of healing and transformation.
- To understand the theories and research underpinning the Capacitar healing practices
- To inspire and train local people with the skills and expertise in Capacitar wellness practices through a learner centred educational approach.
- To apply the learning practices and theories to a specific group of friends, family members, or groups you work with, throughout the training
- The course is an introduction to the many wellness practices used in Capacitar, including, Tai Chi, Meditation, Breathwork, Thought Field Therapy, Massage, Polarity Bodywork, Visualisation, and Acupressure
- Certificate of Completion of Capacitar Foundation Training in Wellness Education
Dates for Foundation Training Programme for 2024/25
Module 1 – 10th & 11th February 2024
Module 2 – 18th & 19th May 2024
Module 3 – 5th & 6th October 2024
Module 4 – 18th & 19th January 2025
We are delighted that Dr Pat Cane will be faciliating Modules 1 & 3.
Please register your interest please contact email@example.com
Some wonderful images of Foundation Training Module 3.
29th & 30th May 2023.
Dr Pat Cane, Marian Baker Tutor and Chair of Capacitar Ireland Association and participants.