2 x 2 day modules
- Participants must have completed the Foundation Training and be committed to spreading Capacitar Practices.
- To develop a deeper understanding of Capacitar theory and practice.
- To review and reinforce the skills and knowledge learned on the Foundation Training.
- Review and strengthen Capacitar practices and theories.
- Learn advanced theories and practices for use in a broad cross-section of professions and communities.
- Empower participants to engage in their healing process by regaining and maintaining balance of– body, mind, and spirit.
- Reflect on research and the application of Capacitar’s work in the field.
- Build support and renewal for individuals and the Capacitar Ireland network
- Popular Education Process
- Accompaniment (Watkins)
- Cultural Complex (Singer & Kimbles)
- Transformation of Emotions – anger, fear, anxiety, depression (Orloff)
- Acupressure for Transforming Emotions (Gach)
- Energetic Boundaries and Protection (Gruder)
- Self-Care methods
- Certificate of Participation and Completion in Capacitar Renewal Training Day
- 17TH February 2024
- 12th October 2024